Saturday, July 16, 2011

" ON THE LOSS OF MY FATHER ".

The loss of a father is life changing.  It's something we will never forget or get over.
My father was such am amazing personality. I will miss him terribly.

Whenever something tragic happens, Just remember what my dad used to say
"It could always be worse". 
Trying to cope up....
  God will definitely show me the way to smiling again. I know this experience will change me forever. Just want 2 remember all the good times i shared with my father and all the love he gave me throughout the years. He is not gone. He will live in my heart forever.
My father's strength inspires me. I know the loss of my father is not easy to deal with. 
But still i will learn...

3 comments:

  1. Loss of one's parents - be it mother or father is hard to accept. Good friends and prayers will hep you through this period and you will come out stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers Ushaji, cannot even imagine the situation. Parents' are the root cause we are in this world, so I am sure it is hard to cope. But, be strong, I am sure he is watching and blessing you from wherever he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u friends 4 your moral support through my grief..

    ReplyDelete